I find it helpful to share the tools that I use and you can visit. As you grow your online business, you are going to use some of the resources listed below. Please bookmark this page for your reference.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links (at no extra cost to you). These are all things that I have experience with that I am recommending because they are helpful and are companies that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products. Please do not spend money unless you feel it’s for something you really need and will help you reach your goals.
MY MOST RECOMMENDED
The following are the companies I have worked with since I started working online and I recommend them to all my clients. They make everything easier for me and I do not have to deal with support problems, so I am confident that they will give you a head start on your business.
Bluehost: I use Bluehost almost exclusively for 43 sites that I own and always have had excellent service from them. I HIGHLYRECOMMEND using Bluehost for your first site. Also, you can use the same hosting account for multiple domains if you plan on creating more websites. Click here to Get A Special Deal With Bluehost
Product Distribution & Payment Processors
- Clickbank: A very big digital goods seller. You can sign up free as a vendor or affiliate and take advantage of thousands of digital products.
- Paypal.com: A very popular payment processor. Many people use this, but read their terms and conditions before you use the shopping carts.
- Woo Themes: Great looking templates at very cheap prices. I use four themes from Woo Themes and I love the designs.
- How to Start a Blog That Matters: My top recommendation for educational material if you’re looking to start a blog from scratch (via Corbett Barr of ThinkTraffic.net)
- WordTracker Free Keywords Tool: You can search the popularity of a keyword with Word Tracker and start your online campaign.
- Google Adwords Tool: Almost every internet marketer use Google Adwords Tool. It is free and very easy to use.
- Long Tail Pro : This the software that I have been using for quiet a while now and very pleased with the outcome. Easy to use and got some great niche sites created with the info.
Autoresponder Services & E Mail Marketing
- Aweber: Most powerful autoresponder service out there. They are very reliable and competitive in their tariffs.
- Google Adsense: You can make money by placing Google ads in your blog. You need to sign up for an account and get a code for each ad you want to display.
- Google Adwords: If you want to get a lot of traffic very quick then Google Adwords and pay per click is the way forward. You can sign up for free and choose a budget for your ad campaigns. You can be up and running in an hour on Google’s page one.
Testing Your Results
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website analytical tool.
- Google Optimizer: This is a testing tool which you can use free from Google. Great tool to have once your blog becomes popular