As you grow your online business, you are going to use some of the resources listed below. Please bookmark this page for your reference.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links (at no extra cost to you). These are all things that I have experience with that I am recommending because they are helpful and are companies that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products. Please do not spend money unless you feel it’s for something you really need and will help you reach your goals.
- WordPress: The best platfrom for blogs and websites. This blog is designed and powered by WordPress. It is very easy to use and customize.
- Woo Themes: Great looking templates at very cheap prices. I use four themes from Woo Themes and I love the designs.
- How to Start a Blog That Matters: My top recommendation for educational material if you’re looking to start a blog from scratch (via Corbett Barr of ThinkTraffic.net)
- Bluehost: I use 2 hosting companies for my blogs and together with Hostgator below, I am very happy to recommend their prices and customer services.
- Hostgator: Create your online biz is hosted on Hostgator. Excellent package and possibility to increase your user limits when your blog gets more traffic.
Product Distribution & Payment Processors
- Clickbank: A very big digital goods seller. You can sign up free as a vendor or affiliate and take advantage of thousands of digital products.
- Paypal.com: A very popular payment processor. Many people use this, but read their terms and conditions before you use the shopping carts.
- WordTracker Free Keywords Tool: You can search the popularity of a keyword with Word Tracker and start your online campaign.
- Google Adwords Tool: Almost every internet marketer use Google Adwords Tool. It is free and very easy to use.
- Long Tail Pro : This the software that I have been using for quiet a while now and very pleased with the outcome. Easy to use and got some great niche sites created with the info.
Autoresponder Services & E Mail Marketing
- Aweber: Most powerful autoresponder service out there. They are very reliable and competitive in their tariffs.
- Google Adsense: You can make money by placing Google ads in your blog. You need to sign up for an account and get a code for each ad you want to display.
- Google Adwords: If you want to get a lot of traffic very quick then Google Adwords and pay per click is the way forward. You can sign up for free and choose a budget for your ad campaigns. You can be up and running in an hour on Google’s page one.
Testing Your Results
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website analytical tool.
- Google Optimizer: This is a testing tool which you can use free from Google. Great tool to have once your blog becomes popular